Aims & Objectives
The objectives of the Association are all of any of the following (and in constructing the following sub clauses the scope of no one of such sub-clauses shall be deemed to limit or after the scope of any other such sub-clauses)
- To promote the science and art of pharmacy in all their aspects and to afford its members the means of mutual helpfulness, mental and moral improvement and rational recreation.
- To import suitable education and training to persons preparing for the profession of pharmacy or those engaged in the profession.
- To establish, maintain and finance or subsidize research laboratories and to raise special funds by voluntary contributions for this purpose.
- To undertake, carry on or promote scientific and technical researches, experiments and tests of all kinds in pharmaceutical and allied sciences.
- To promote interest and to promote the economic and social of all those who are directly and indirectly engaged in the pharmaceutical profession.
- To hold up the ethics of profession of pharmacy.
- To edit and publish journals, books, magazines, documents and other publications for promoting the cause of the profession of pharmacy.
- To hold lectures, seminars, symposia, conference and exhibitions for promoting the cause of the profession of pharmacy.
- To affiliate with, subscribe to, become a member of an co-operate with any other association or body in or outside India whose objectives are altogether or in part.
- To accept without any condition attached or otherwise, any bequest, gift, donation, grant, endowment, or subscription from any member of the federation or from any other person or institution or Government or Semi-Government agency, or to establish a fund or endowment for the promotion or attainment of the objects of the Association to apply the income arising these from or resort to the capital there of for any objects of the Association.
- To provide the alumni-house ,necessary office and other premises and staff and to take on lease or level and license basis and buy, sell, construct and let out building and other structures as might be considered necessary or advisable.
- To borrow or raise money required for the purpose of Association upon such terms and in such manner and on such securities as may be determined by the Association.
- To invest or deal with any money of the Association not immediately required for any of its objects, in such securities approved by the Indian Trust Act or in fixed deposits with banks.
- To manufacture & sell even from own counters of any type of medicines and or to make research on medicines in any system viz. Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani or siddaha etc. To acquire or arrange for claiming patent rights, trademarks & designs& to license the same on suitable terms& conditions.
- To establish and support or aid in the establishment and support of such Association ,institutions, funds and trusts as are intended to benefit the members, servants or ex-servants of the Association or the depends of such persons.
- To do such acts, deeds, matters and things as are incidental or conductive to the attainment of any of the above objects.
- To initiate or support legal action in any court of law or tribunal or before any authority on all matters affecting the Association or the profession of pharmacy.