The office is open between 10am-5pm, from Monday to Friday and on Saturday, between 9am to 2pm.
How to apply and start your program/course?
Make an application
STEP 1: Choose a program/course: visit the course page for more details. If you still have doubts, visit us on campus and find out more or contact college office.
STEP 2: Check the eligibility & requirements on programs offered page.
STEP 3: Submit the required documents.
STEP 4: Confirmation and start your program/course.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) Duration: 2 Years, Eligibility : Grade 10+2 (PCM/PCB).
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Duration: 4 Years, Eligibility : Grade 10+2 (PCM/PCB).
- Pharm.D. Duration: 6 Years, Eligibility : Grade 10+2 (PCM/PCB).
- Pharm.D. Post Baccalaureate Duration: 3 Years, Eligibility: Grade 10+2+BPharm.
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Duration: 2 Years, Eligibility: Grade 10+2+BPharm.
- Doctorate in Pharmacy (Ph.D.) Duration: 3 Years, Eligibility: M.Pharm (1st Class).
- 10th Standard original Marks Card.
- 12th Standard Original Marks Card.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Original Character and Conduct Certificate.
- 10 Color passport size photo embossed with candidate name.
- DD in favor of Principal BLDEA College of Pharmacy, Payable at Vijayapur.
- Date of Birth proof.
- 4 sets Xerox copies of above documents.
- Citizenship certificate in case of international students.
- Original Mark sheets of B.Pharm of all four years and Industrial Training Certificate (In case of admission to M.Pharm and Pharm D Post Baccalaureate).
- Xerox copy of State Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate (In case of admission to M.Pharm and Pharm D Post Baccalaureate).
- Xerox copy of Aadhar card of parents and candidates.
- Xerox copy of parents PAN Card.
- Antiragging affidavit copy by student and Parent