Internship or residency training including postings in special ity units. Student should independently provide the clinical pharmacy services to the allotted wards.
- Six months in General Medicine department, and
- Two months each in three other specialty departments
- Internship is a phase of training wherein a student is expected to conduct actual practice of pharmacy and health care and acquires skills under the supervision so that he or she may become capable of functioning independently.
- A student shall be permitted to start the internship only after having passed in theory and practical of all subjects of all the previous years.
- Every student has to undergo one-year internship as per Appendix-C to these regulations.