Grievance Redressal Mechanism (GRM)
A grievance is a formal complaint that is raised by any stake holder of BLDEACOP towards any other individual/ group / committee /administration within the institute.
1. Who should file a grievance?
Anyone who belong or related to BLDEACOP organization can file a grievance including staff, students, parents and alumni. The acceptance of the grievance is subject to verification of association of the candidate to the institute and relevance of the grievance to above mentioned heads. Once the grievance is verified, it will be forwarded to concern committee. The identity of the complainant will be kept anonymous, if required.
Grievance Redressal typically covers the following types of complaints:
- Grievance related to Admission
- Grievance related to Attendance.
- Grievance related to charging of fees.
- Grievance related to internal assessment.
- Grievance related to provision of student amenities and quality education.
Injustice concerns (such as over race, caste, sex)
- Grievance on discrimination by students from SC/ST/Minority /Disabled Categories
- Grievance on discrimination by students from Women category
- Grievance related to harassment by students or teachers
- Non-observation of AICTE/PCI/RGUHS norms and standards
- Anything genuine and reasonable that is not mentioned here, which could not be resolved through proper channels of applications, information and/or complaints, would only be considered.
2. How Grievance will be addressed?
- Addressees need to register themselves only once at the portal.
- Once registration is complete the portal will allow the addressee to file the complaint after proper login.
- The request would be forwarded to respective officer and if required will be escalated to higher authorities in the institute.
- An enquiry will be initiated for the matter.
- The coordinator or committee head may arrange for face to face meeting if required.
- However if addressee is not satisfied he / she can revive the complaint.
File you grievances
- I have clearly understood the procedure for grievance redressal system,
- My grievance is genuine, reasonable and is backed by earlier communication to the concerned,
- I shall present myself to the committee if required in order to assist in readdressing the grievance filed by me.